Everything went perfectly. My perinatal doctor said that she is really happy with how things are looking. It was amazing to see those little guys moving around on the screen. It still seems like the babies we are seeing are not actually in my belly-but hopefully once I can feel them move I’ll be able to believe they are really there! I keep meaning to take a picture of the u/s pic I have to put up on here-eventually I’ll remember!
In the meantime-I’m waiting for that magical 2nd tri to start (I’m going to go with the latest possible date and say it begins at 14 weeks), and hopefully when I can start relaxing a “little” and hopefully get rid of this nausea!
- Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
- She’s about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
- She’s now developing her reflexes — if you poke her body, she’ll likely move.
- She’s opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
- Her brain is developing fast!